The Verse of the Day For
Monday, June 18, 2018
- Bible Reading
- Hebrews 12:7-11
- It is for discipline that you endure; God deals with you as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline? But if you are without discipline, of which all have become partakers, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Furthermore, we had earthly fathers to discipline us, and we respected them; shall we not much rather be subject to the Father of spirits, and live? For they disciplined us for a short time as seemed best to them, but He disciplines us for our good, that we may share His holiness. All discipline for the moment seems not to be joyful, but sorrowful; yet to those who have been trained by it, afterwards it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness.
- Devotional Reflection Thought
- I surrender to you Jesus. You are my Lord.
- Name Of God
- One Year Bible Reading Guide
- Hebrews 11, 12 & 13; Psalms 55
- Bible Trivia Question
Category: Book of Isaiah
Question: Isaiah was the son of ________.