The Verse of the Day For
Saturday November 10th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Matthew 7:13-14 Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide, and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter by it. For the gate is small, and the way is narrow that leads to life, and few are those who find it.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus I open my heart to you in a new way today.
Name Of God For Today
- Chief Cornerstone
- Ephesians 2:20
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: The Creation Of The World
Question: What is the first commandment ever given?
- Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind, cattle, creeping things, and animals of the earth after their kind,
- Let there be light.
- Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
- Let the waters swarm with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of sky.
Bible Word Search For Today