The Verse of the Day For
Saturday December 8th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 4:1 Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! Thou hast relieved me in my distress; Be gracious to me and hear my prayer.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus I set You apart as my Lord.
Name Of God For Today
- Babe in a Manger
- Luke 2:12
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
- 2 Corinthians 9 & 10; Psalms 137
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Ezra
Question: The enemies of the Jews succeeded in stopping the building of the Temple. When did the building begin again?
- The second year of the reign of Darius.
- The third year of the reign of Xerxes.
- The fourth year of the reign of Cyrus
- None of the above.
Bible Word Search For Today