The Verse of the Day For
Tuesday May 8th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- There is lots to be thankful for, even when going through a difficult season in life.
Name Of God For Today
- First and Last
- Revelation 1:11
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: What did Abraham do first when he saw the Lord?
- Asked his wife to prepare cakes
- Fetched water for washing their feet
- Ran to greet them and bowed himself to the earth
- Took a calf and prepared it for their eating
Bible Word Search For Today