The Verse of the Day For
Monday July 30th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 5:1-3 Give ear to my words, O Lord,
Consider my groaning.
Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God,
For to Thee do I pray.
In the morning, O Lord, Thou wilt hear my voice;
In the morning I will order my prayer to Thee and eagerly watch.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Relax and rejoice in the knowledge of your salvation.
Name Of God For Today
- Resurrection and the Life
- John 1:41
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: How did Abraham separate the family from his concubines from his direct descendants?
- He gave them land around Mamre
- He sent them across the Jordan river
- He sent them away to the east with gifts
- He sold them into slavery
Bible Word Search For Today