The Verse of the Day For
Sunday July 8th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- When we strive to become more like Christ those around us will notice the change He is making in our life.
Name Of God For Today
- Most Holy
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: Which statement isn't a prophecy made to Hagar by an angel from God?
- That her son would be called Ishmael
- That Ishmael would be a great leader
- That Ishmael would have many descendants
- That her son would be a wild donkey of a man
Bible Word Search For Today