The Verse of the Day For
Monday July 9th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus help me not to lose my footing.
Name Of God For Today
- The Lamb without spot or blemish
- 1 Peter 1:19
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Joshua
Question: What happened to the Jordan River when the Priests stepped into it?
- A fiery chariot evaporated the waters as the Israelites passed
- A great whirlwind sucked the waters away
- The water flow was stopped beside the Priests as they entered the Jordan River
- The water flow was stopped upstream so they crossed on dry land
Bible Word Search For Today