The Verse of the Day For
Friday August 10th 2018
Bible Reading For Today
- Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord, like a bush, prune away anything in my life that causes you shame.
Name Of God For Today
- Holy One of Israel
- Psalms 16:10
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
- Song of Solomon 5, 6, 7 & 8; Proverbs 17
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Joshua
Question: What happened to the silver, gold, iron and bronze treasures captured from Jericho?
- They were deposited to the treasury of the house of the Lord.
- They were given to the widows and orphans.
- They were melted down and made into a golden calf.
- They were used to build Solomon's temple.
Bible Word Search For Today