The Verse of the Day For
Saturday November 18th 2017
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change, and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; Though its waters roar and foam, Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride.
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- When we strive to become more like Christ those around us will notice the change He is making in our life.
Name Of God For Today
- Most Holy
One Year Bible Reading Guide For
- Romans 11 & 12; Psalms 120 & 121
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Adam, Eve and the Garden of Eden
Question: Before Adam and Eve sinned which of the following didn't God command them to do?
- Wear clothes
- Name the animals
- Not to eat of the tree of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
- Maintain the garden of Eden
Bible Word Search For Today