The Peace of Christ Bible Verses
During the challenging times of life when we are weak our God remains strong. It is during our weakest times that we face some of the greatest challenges of life which shape us.
The following scripture references are provided as a resource to see you through your trial. Reflecting on the word of God will bring the peace of Christ to your life.
- Living in the shadow of the Lord (Psalms 91)
- Measuring up in God's sight (Matthew 5:1-11)
- Pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
- Put on the Armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18)
- Reflect on God's love for you (John 1:14)
- Share the hope which the Lord has brought to your life (1 Peter 3:15-16)
- Being refined into the image of God (Romans 5:1-5)
- Surrender to God, laying your burdens down (Philippians 4:6-7)
Contributed By: Ron Piggott
Return to the Devotions Index