Thursday April 11th 2013
Bible Verse For Today
- Ephesians 5:18-21 And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father; and be subject to one another in the fear of Christ. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Defender [ See Proverbs 23:11 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- My soul belongs to you Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What happened when the day of Pentecost arrived?
- The sound of lions roaring was heard when the Heavens opened.
- There came a sound from heaven, and tongues of fires rested over each person present.
- The animals entered the ark in pairs of two.
- There came a sound from heaven and angels appeared.
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 7 & 8; Psalms 38
Bible Word Search