Sunday April 7th 2013
Bible Verse For Today
- Psalm 96:1-6 Sing to the Lord a new song; Sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, bless His name; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the peoples are idols, But the Lord made the heavens. Splendor and majesty are before Him, Strength and beauty are in His sanctuary. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Beloved [ See Ephesians 1:6 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Even when facing His death Christ was concerned for our destiny.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- How many men did Joshua employ in the second attack on Ai?
- All the men
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Deuteronomy 33 & 34; Proverbs 5
Bible Word Search