Thursday December 12th 2019
Bible Verse For Today
- 2 Timothy 2:15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, handling accurately the word of truth. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Bread which came down from Heaven [ See John 6:41 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus will provide for you. His direction is found through earnest prayer and patience while He orchestrates your life.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What did Jesus say was the most important commandment?
- "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."
- "Love your neighbor as yourself"
- "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy."
- "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain."
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Galatians 1, 2 & 3; Psalms 139
Bible Word Search