Friday October 30th 2020
Bible Verse For Today
- Colossians 3:1-4 If then you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Word [ See John 1:1 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Help me to share my faith with others Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- After defeating the Kings who captured Lot, who blessed Abram?
- An angel of the Lord
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 11 & 12; Psalms 96 & 97
Bible Word Search