Friday June 5th 2020
Bible Verse For Today
- Matthew 7:3-5 And why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Lord Jesus Christ [ See Romans 1:7 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The greatest sense of God's presence is felt during the most difficult of times.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is ________, but the free gift of God is ________ in Christ Jesus our Lord."
- goodness, the fountain of youth
- death, eternal life
- righteousness, death
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Kings 6, 7 & 8; Ecclesiastes 7
Bible Word Search