Monday July 27th 2020
Bible Verse For Today
- Ephesians 6:10-13 Finally, be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, that you may be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Great Physician [ See Matthew 4:23 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- My purpose in life is found in Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Rebekah felt the children within her struggle. She inquired of the Lord and was told ________.
- The elder shall serve the younger.
- Two nations are in your womb.
- Both of the above.
- Neither of the above.
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Job 16, 17 & 18
Bible Word Search