Tuesday January 5th 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine, and acts upon them, may be compared to a wise man, who built his house upon the rock. And rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and burst against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded upon the rock. And everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does not act upon them, will be like a foolish man, who built his house upon the sand. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and burst against that house; and it fell, and great was its fall. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Vindicator [ See Psalms 24:5 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I give my sorrows to you.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What did Jesus say was the most important commandment?
- "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."
- "Love your neighbor as yourself"
- "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy."
- "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain."
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Matthew 9 & 10; Psalms 5
Bible Word Search