Monday September 6th 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Ephesians 3:14-19 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Deliverer [ See Romans 11:26 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Be a blessing to others sharing God's love and grace.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Isaiah was a prophet to ________.
- Judah & Jerusalem
- The divided State of Israel
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Jeremiah 4, 5 & 6
Bible Word Search