Thursday October 21st 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Matthew 7:15-20 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Maker of Heaven and Earth. [ See Psalms 115:15 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I am a conqueror. Jesus has given me victory.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Who was King David's father?
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Ezekiel 46, 47 & 48; Proverbs 21
Bible Word Search