Tuesday October 26th 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Acts 2:37-39 Now when they heard this, they were pierced to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Brethren, what shall we do?" And Peter said to them, "Repent, and let each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is for you and your children, and for all who are far off, as many as the Lord our God shall call to Himself." [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Servant [ See Acts 3:13 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- My source of hope and strength is in Christ alone.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- ________ was chosen by the apostles to replace Judas after he betrayed Christ and hung himself.
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 1 & 2; Psalms 86 & 87
Bible Word Search