Thursday October 28th 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Colossians 4:5-6 Conduct yourselves with wisdom toward outsiders, making the most of the opportunity. Let you speech always be with grace, seasoned, as it were, with salt, so that you may know how you should respond to each person. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Strong and Mighty Tower [ See Psalms 31:2 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I yield my tongue to you Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- During the formation of the first century church Grecian Jews complained against the Hebraic Jews for widows being overlooked in the daily distribution of food. Which of the following disciples was not assigned to this ministry?
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 5 & 6; Psalms 90 & 91
Bible Word Search