Tuesday November 2nd 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Psalm 5:8-10 O Lord, lead me in Thy righteousness because of my foes; Make Thy way straight before me. There is nothing reliable in what they say; Their inward part is destruction itself; Their throat is an open grave; They flatter with their tongue. Hold them guilty, O God; By their own devices let them fall! In the multitude of their transgressions thrust them out, For they are rebellious against Thee. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- King of the Jews [ See Luke 23:38 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Your faithfulness to me encourages me Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- The devil came to Jesus tempting Him by saying, "If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down" and then quoted scripture to support his claim. How did Jesus respond?
- "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God."
- "You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only shall you serve."
- "You shall not test the Lord, your God."
- "It is better to give than to receive."
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 15 & 16; Psalms 100 & 101
Bible Word Search