Thursday December 30th 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Philippians 3:20-21 For our citizenship is in Heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Almighty [ See Psalms 91:1 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus, thank you for making me me.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Before moving the injured man, what did the Good Samaritan do for him?
- He prayed over him.
- He anointed him with incense.
- He made a peace offering on an alter.
- He bound up his wounds.
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Thessalonians 3, 4 & 5; Psalms 149
Bible Word Search