Tuesday March 23rd 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- John 13:34-35 A new commandment I [Jesus] give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Word [ See John 1:1 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- God the Father looks at us through Jesus' cleansing blood and is able to declare us 'not guilty' because of the cross.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What did Mary pour on Jesus before He was crucified?
- A very expensive perfume / ointment
- Olive oil
- Rose of Sharon
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Luke 17 &18; Psalms 31
Bible Word Search