Friday April 16th 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Romans 12:18-21 If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men. Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengence is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. "But if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals upon his head." Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Vindicator [ See Psalms 24:5 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus thank you for this gift of life you have given to me.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Which of the following isn't one of the Ten Commandments?
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not spend more than you earn.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 17 & 18; Psalms 43
Bible Word Search