Friday May 21st 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Psalm 15 O Lord, who may abide in Thy tent? Who may dwell on Thy holy hill? He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness, And speaks truth in his heart. He does not slander with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor takes up a reproach against his friend; In whose eyes a reprobate is despised, But who honors those who fear the Lord; He swears to his own hurt, and does not change; He does not put out his money at interest, Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Servant [ See Acts 3:13 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Anoint me with your Holy Spirit.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- King Ahasuerus deposed Queen Vashti because ________.
- He was in love with another.
- She betrayed him.
- She refused to come.
- She was a terrible hostess.
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Samuel 7, 8 & 9
Bible Word Search