Saturday May 29th 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Phillipians 3:8-11 More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith, that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Yahweh [ See Exodus 3:14 -15 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus my life is in your hands.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Of the twelve spies sent by Moses into the promised land how many were convinced they could take the land from its inhabitants?
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Kings 4, 5 & 6; Ecclesiastes 1
Bible Word Search