Thursday July 29th 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- Isaiah 53:4-6 Surely our griefs He Himself bore, And our sorrows He carried; Yet we ourselves esteemed Him stricken, Smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed. All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us turned to his own way; But the Lord has caused the iniquity of us all to fall on Him. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Redeemer [ See Job 19:25 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Thank you for your friendship Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Why did Judah go into captivity?
- Because of a weak military.
- Due to famine and pestilence.
- Due to their transgressions.
- Due to traitors inside Judah's government.
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Job 19, 20 & 21
Bible Word Search