Wednesday September 22nd 2021
Bible Verse For Today
- James 1:19-21 This you know, my beloved brethren. But let everyone be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God. Therefore putting aside all filthiness and all that remains of wickedness, in humility receive the word implanted, which is able to save your souls. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Living Stone [ See 1 Peter 2:4 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Our situations don't determine God's faithfulness to us. God's faithfulness is shown through our situations.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Ezekiel lived in ________.
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Jeremiah 51 & 52; Proverbs 19
Bible Word Search