Monday May 2nd 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Phillipians 3:8-11 More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith, that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Almighty [ See Psalms 91:1 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lean on Jesus when you grow weary.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Which tribe did King David belong to?
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Judges 19, 20 & 21; Proverbs 7
Bible Word Search