Monday July 4th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Ephesians 4:1-3 Therefore I, the prisoner of the Lord, implore you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling with which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, showing tolerance for one another in love, being diligent to preserve the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Word made flesh [ See John 1:14 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- There is lots to be thankful for, even when going through a difficult season in life.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- King Ahasuerus deposed Queen Vashti because ________.
- He was in love with another.
- She betrayed him.
- She refused to come.
- She was a terrible hostess.
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Chronicles 16, 17 & 18
Bible Word Search