Tuesday July 19th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- James 1:26-27 If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man's religion is worthless. This is pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father, to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Jehovah Jesus (The Lord Our Savior) [ See ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I'm adopted into the family of God.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- The ungodly men mentioned in the book of Jude are likened to ________?
- Korah (Core)
- All The Above
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- James 1, 2 & 3; Psalms 56
Bible Word Search