Wednesday January 12th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Matthew 7:3-5 And why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Shepherd [ See John 10:11 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord help me to believe that I am not bound to the chains that once held me.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Who was King Solomon's father?
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Matthew 23 & 24; Psalms 12
Bible Word Search