Thursday January 13th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Matthew 16:24-25 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it." [ NIV ]
Name Of God For Today
- Head of the Church [ See Ephesians 5:23 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Please make me whole Lord.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Which disciple was originally a fisherman?
- Simon Peter
- All of the above
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Matthew 25 & 26; Psalms 13
Bible Word Search