Wednesday October 12th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- John 15:17-19 This I command you, that you love one another. If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Bridegroom [ See Matthew 25:1-13 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus I lay my burdens down at the foot of Your cross.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- The devil came to Jesus tempting Him by saying, "If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down" and then quoted scripture to support his claim. How did Jesus respond?
- "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God."
- "You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only shall you serve."
- "You shall not test the Lord, your God."
- "It is better to give than to receive."
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Ezekiel 19, 20 & 21
Bible Word Search