Sunday October 23rd 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Romans 13:13-14 Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- King of the Jews [ See Luke 23:38 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- My soul belongs to you Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- How will you be judged?
- The same way you judged others
- With the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
- Both of the above
- None of the above
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Daniel 4, 5 & 6
Bible Word Search