Monday October 3rd 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Matthew 7:13-14 Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide, and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and many are those who enter by it. For the gate is small, and the way is narrow that leads to life, and few are those who find it. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Jehovah Roehi (The Lord My Shepherd) [ See Psalms 23:1-3 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I have eternity to rest in your love Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- After Jesus affirmed the lawyers words in the parable of the Good Samaritan that, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself." what did he then ask Jesus?
- What is written in the law?
- Who is my neighbor?
- Who can forgive sins, by God alone?
- Who is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Revelation 17 & 18; Psalms 80 & 81
Bible Word Search