Wednesday November 2nd 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Psalm 5:8-10 O Lord, lead me in Thy righteousness because of my foes; Make Thy way straight before me. There is nothing reliable in what they say; Their inward part is destruction itself; Their throat is an open grave; They flatter with their tongue. Hold them guilty, O God; By their own devices let them fall! In the multitude of their transgressions thrust them out, For they are rebellious against Thee. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There) [ See Exekiel 48:35 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus you are the potter of my life and I simply trust in you, knowing you have my best interests in mind for my life. I love you Jesus.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Who was the first person to be martyred for the cause of Christ?
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 15 & 16; Psalms 100 & 101
Bible Word Search