Monday November 7th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Romans 3:23-24 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. [ NIV ]
Name Of God For Today
- Rock [ See 1 Corinthians 10:4 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What happened when the day of Pentecost arrived?
- The sound of lions roaring was heard when the Heavens opened.
- There came a sound from heaven, and tongues of fires rested over each person present.
- The animals entered the ark in pairs of two.
- There came a sound from heaven and angels appeared.
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Acts 25 & 26; Psalms 110 & 111
Bible Word Search