Wednesday December 28th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Proverbs 3:24-26 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Do not be afraid of sudden fear, Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; For the Lord will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Strong and Mighty Tower [ See Psalms 31:2 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord I embrace your love for me.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What saved the city of Nineveh?
- A large tithe to Israel's God.
- A sacrifice to one of Nineveh's gods.
- Repentance, turning away from their evil ways.
- Their strong and well armed army.
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Malachi 3 & 4; Proverbs 31
Bible Word Search