Tuesday April 12th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- 1 Timothy 1:15-16 It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all. And yet for this reason I found mercy, in order that in me as the foremost, Jesus Christ might demonstrate His perfect patience, as an example for those who would believe in Him for eternal life. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Passover Lamb [ See 1 Corinthians 5:7 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- The Holy Spirit is a gentlemen. He leads gently and sweetly.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- At Jesus' baptism what did the voice from heaven say concerning Jesus?
- "Hear the voice of the Son of God."
- "Today is the day of salvation."
- "This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
- "John this day has baptized him unto Me."
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 9 & 10; Psalms 39
Bible Word Search