Saturday April 23rd 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Romans 14:22-23 The faith which you have, have as your own conviction before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves. But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and whatever is not from faith is sin. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Prophet [ See Luke 4:24 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I want to be a God pleaser, not a people pleaser.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- How did Israel's enemies try to stop the rebuilding of the Temple?
- By hiring counselors to work against them & frustrate their plans.
- They brought false accusations against them.
- They tried to discourage them & make them afraid to to work on the building.
- All of the above
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Joshua 16, 17 & 18
Bible Word Search