Saturday June 11th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Romans 14:7-9 For not one of us lives for himself, and not one dies for himself; for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord's. For this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- King [ See Psalms 10:16 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- What is the Lord speaking to me?
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- The land promised to Joshua stretched from the great Euphrates river to Lebanon and from the wilderness to ________.
- The Great Sea
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Kings 21, 22 & 23; Ecclesiastes 11
Bible Word Search