Sunday July 10th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Psalms 37:1-2 Do not fret because of evildoers, Be not envious toward wrongdoers. For they will wither quickly like the grass and fade like the green herb. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Defender [ See Proverbs 23:11 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Thank you for the forgiveness that is found at the cross.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What happened to the silver, gold, iron and bronze treasures captured from Jericho?
- They were deposited to the treasury of the house of the Lord.
- They were given to the widows and orphans.
- They were melted down and made into a golden calf.
- They were used to build Solomon's temple.
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Chronicles 34, 35 & 36; Proverbs 12
Bible Word Search