Thursday July 21st 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Colossians 1:24-27 Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body (which is the church) in filling up that which is lacking in Christ's afflictions. Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God, that is, the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations; but has now been manifested to His saints, to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Resurrection and the Life [ See John 11:25 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I'm hungry Lord - come fill me up.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What did Jesus say was the most important commandment?
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
- You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.
- You shall have no other gods before Me.
Correct Answer: #3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Esther 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Bible Word Search