Friday July 22nd 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness; Who substitute bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- The Living and True God [ See Jeremiah 10:10 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Living for God is a marathon. It is a daily choice to deny yourself for the relationship you are cultivating with Him.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Belshazzar was Nebuchadnezzar's ________.
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Esther 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10; Proverbs 15
Bible Word Search