Friday July 29th 2022
Bible Verse For Today
- Ephesians 5:18-21 And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father and be subject to one another in the fear of Christ. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- El (Strong, might God) [ See ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus I praise you in my strengths and weaknesses.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- What did God call King David?
- A man after God's own heart
- A man of honor and compassion
- The "King of all kings"
- The "Prince of Peace"
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Job 19, 20 & 21
Bible Word Search