Saturday January 14th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- Matthew 7:15-20 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Good Shepherd [ See John 10:11 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus I confess you as my Lord and Savior.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- Who was King Solomon's father?
Correct Answer: #1
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Matthew 27 & 28; Psalms 14
Bible Word Search