Saturday January 21st 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- 1 Timothy 6:10-11 For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. But flee from these things, you man of God, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance and gentleness. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- High Priest [ See Hebrews 4:14-15 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord God help me not to be cynical.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- The serpent in the Garden of Eden did what to Eve?
- Appreciate, Respect, and Love her.
- Forgive, Love and Provide for her.
- Love, Honor, and Cherish her.
- Deceived, Lied and Beguiled her.
Correct Answer: #4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Genesis 19, 20 & 21
Bible Word Search