Saturday October 7th 2023
Bible Verse For Today
- John 15:9-11 Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be made full. [ NASB ]
Name Of God For Today
- Good Shepherd [ See John 10:11 ]
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord I confess that I have been anxious and I give up my anxious spirit and trust in Your timing and Your will for my life.
Bible Trivia Question For Today
- If salt has lost it's flavour what is it good for?
- To be given to animals.
- Nothing, but to be trodden over.
- Eaten quickly.
- Only to be buried.
Correct Answer: #2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Ezekiel 4, 5 & 6
Bible Word Search